It's no wonder I have three fall babies. From September to January, I just love this time of year. From apple crisp and changing leaves to the twinkle of the first snow and celebrating the magic of Christmas. Not to mention our entire family also has a birthday during this time too!
As some of you may be wondering, we did have our baby boy! Isaac Lee. He weighed in at 7 lb 5 oz (my gestational diabetes baby was smaller than my heart baby!). He's strong and healthy, but doesn't leave his mama's arms all too often! Here are a few pictures I took in the hospital and when he was a week old.

Meeting big brother for the first time

Meeting big sis!

1 week

Olivia officially turned 6 and Thomas 3. Both kids are growing up fast. Olivia is quite the mother hen to Isaac. Tom is warming up to him, we’ll say that! Olivia also got glasses. She has an astigmatism. This seems to be helping her with school work.
I took their official pics about a month ago too. Here’s my big kids!

We also had a quick session with all 3 kiddos (I am just full of pics, aren’t I?)
Let me tell you…1 kid=EASY, 2= harder, 3=almost impossible! You’re lucky if you can get them to sit still, forget a smile! Ha ha.

This fall we were able to hit up a few pumpkin farms and also an apple orchard in Minnesota. The kids loved the hay rides and picking their very own apples and pumpkins!

Instead of a sandbox there was a corn box at this farm!

Oh, and we can’t forget Halloween! Here’s my Thomas the train and cowgirl!

And my candycorn/pumpkin baby.

We’ve kept busy with homework (Yes, there IS homework in kindergarten) and projects. Last night Olivia had a speech at school on a book character. She was the 3rd little pig. We had been practicing everyday for the last two weeks. She did great!

Tonight the kids wanted to watch a movie. It worked out great because I was actually working on a Pinterest project mom sent me. Check out our own drive-in movie. Oh, how I loved the real thing as a kid!

Well……That’s all folks! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment