Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy Holidays

Just a quick update. In November we had the opportunity to attend the Go Red for Women Luncheon once again. Olivia and I enjoy doing this and have made it our yearly tradition. This year Heidi and Ellie were able to attend the event as well. It was a great time away for us ladies! Smiley face Olivia & her heart friend Ellie at Go Red Smiley face Smiley face Hoping you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We enjoyed the company of family and had much to be thankful for. Smiley face Olivia is head over heels for little Isaac. As you can see, he adores her too! Smiley face My 3 goofy babies! It’s hard to believe, but Isaac is just about 3 months old. He is all smiles here lately and I am loving every minute of it. Unfortunately, I am returning to work tomorrow. But, I was blessed to be able to spend the last 12 weeks at home. I went ahead and took Isaac’s pics a week early since I knew things were about to get busy-er! Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face It’s hard to believe Christmas is in less than two weeks. We definitely have the winter wonderland after this week! It’s been snowing a lot here in Iowa and the temperatures have even been single digits and below zero! Baby, it’s cold outside! I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I’ll leave you with a few cute holiday pics. God Bless Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face PS Sorry for the couple of pics turned sideways, it looks fine of my computer, but is posting this way on Cp's server.

No comments:

Post a Comment