
I will say, it's been tough on all of us keeping the kids at home these past 3 weeks. We've been doing lots of projects to keep ourselves busy. On St. Patrick's Day Olivia and I made green eggs for breakfast. She helped me crack the eggs and stir in the food coloring. This girl loves to cook!

Her and Daddy love to whip stuff up in the kitchen Saturday mornings too!


Gram came over on St. Patty's Day and we made Shrinky Dinks. It had been so long, I had forgotten they even existed. When I was looking on Amazon one day I found a few and had to get them. Olivia had such a fun time coloring and watching them bake. We got the Easter set so we were able to make decorations and hang them on the Easter Tree.



Feeling a little more ambitious, and having my mom there with an extra pair of hands, we also tackled making Dirt Dessert. Olivia thought it was so funny we got to put worms in the yucky mud and then eat them!

We've also gotten a bit creative. Here is Olivia's new fort with a “chimley” (Chimney) lookout

Olivia has gotten to use her easel quite a bit here lately too. She loves to paint animals or have us help her write her name.

We've even started making some of our Easter décor. Here is our Easter Bunny chain. Mom had to get a little creative with this one!

Here is Miss Cutie all ready for her camping trip in Grandpa's basement. This was her one venture out the past 3 weeks and she was pretty excited about it!

Olivia is back to being Miss Feisty again. We have been practicing good listening and behaving here this week. Whenever our little Livi-Pie is doing something she's not supposed to and we catch her, she covers her eyes or closes them just as tight as can be. She thinks that if she can't see us, we can't see her either! Oh Boy, she is quite the riot. Her and Thomas have had a few tiffs here lately too. Olivia does not like it if Tom touches one of her toys. She really only likes to share if they are sharing his toys. Ha ha. One day she says, “Thomas is NOT part of this family. I don't want a baby brother....I want a girl!” I said, “Honey, Thomas is too part of this family and we love him very much. He is what God gave us.” Then she felt bad and starts crying, “But, I looove Tom. He IS part of this family!”


Tickles from Sissy!
Thomas has been doing great with his foods. He wasn't too sure about the green beans at first. He took a couple bites and each time he would make a face like he had just taken a bite of a lemon!

He has almost made his way completely over as well. He's rolled from his back to his tummy and rolls to his side quite a bit. He's also getting better at sitting up. He can't quite sit unassisted yet, but he's close!



Wednesday 3/30 is Olivia's heart cath. Please keep her in your prayers (and us for some peace of mind, as any procedure can be stressful). I will do an update later in the week with any news.
Thanks for checking in!
Will be praying for Olivia's cath! Fun reading up on your latest adventures... the kids are adorable! Thomas is getting so big already! Wow! They grow so fast, don't they?
ReplyDeleteI will of course be praying for Livi Pie's upcoming cath! Thinking of you guys! Loved the cute pics!
ReplyDelete