

Look at that arm!

Watch out for that lion!

That is one tough candy necklace!




This was pretty neat. They had all the kiddos who were survivors make a hand print and write their name and age. They are planning on taking this banner around to all of the different heart walks.
Olivia, Thomas, myself, and Gram got to go out on our first shopping trip in quite awhile. The kiddos got some clothes and Olivia got a new pair of rain boots.

Good thing we got some rain 'cuz this girl was ready to try out her new boots!
Thomas is still growing so fast. He will be 4 months old on Monday and he's up to a whopping 19 lbs! Last week he tried baby cereal for the first time and loved it! He ate every drop I made. I tell ya, when he gets a little older him and his daddy will being eating us out of house and home! Ha ha.

Recently there has been an ice jam just outside of town. We drove by and this is what we saw. Amazing, isn't it? Olivia thought it was pretty cool. She kept asking, “Have I been to the ice jam before?”

The other day Olivia wanted me to take her picture (which is rare). So, I got out my photo stuff and we had a quick shoot.




Well, that's all for now. Olivia's heart cath is 3/16, please keep her in your prayers. I will update with the results from the cath and any news about surgery.
Until next time...
Cute photos Kendra!! Wish we could have chatted at the Valentine Party. It sure is hard when you are busy chasing little ones around! LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteOlivia's personality sure does shine through her pics! Love it!!
Saying lots of prayers for her upcoming cath!!
Love all the pics! One of these days I'm going to make Andrew sit for a photo shoot- if I can get his clothes on him instead of his jammies for 5 minutes! Ha! I want to experiment with my camera and new photoshop program! :) We'll probably still be at the U on the 16th when Olivia has her cath. With his surgery being the 10th I doubt we'll be out of there quite yet, but maybe soon after...hopefully! We'll probably see you then!
ReplyDeleteJen