

We also went bowling again. While Aunt Bree was back over Christmas we took Olivia for the first time. It was a blast! Steve and I used to go all the time...I forgot how much fun it is. Olivia thought it was great. She wants to go all the time now. Thomas didn't think it was too bad either. Then again, he's a pretty laid back little guy.


Last week we brought Thomas over to Grandma and Grandpa Spencers while we went to the sledding hill. I hadn't been there since I was a kid. The first time Olivia and I went down the hill I think I screamed more than she did. Ha ha!





On the colder days we've been doing a little baking. Aunt Lisa gave Olivia a cupcake mix and some little heart liners. Livi loves putting on her apron and helping out in the kitchen. She even had me put on an apron this time. It was so cute.



Daddy has shown Olivia how to run the laptop and a keyboard now. She spends some time surfing the Disney website where she plays games, watches video clips, and makes pictures. It's amazing how fast she picked this up. We've tried to show her before but she wasn't all that interested. The computer has seemed to be good for her fine motor skills. Daddy hooked a mouse and keyboard up to our TV so Liv could play her games. She thought it was cool at first, but didn't really like the mouse. She prefers the touch pad on the laptop. Ha ha.

Mr. Thomas is getting to be such a big boy. He was actually sleeping 6-8 hours at night right when he turned 2 months old. I know, amazing huh? These couple weeks he's decided to wake up about every 2-4 hours. I think he's going through a bit of a growth spurt since he usually just wants milk. The last time we were at the doctor he was up to 17lbs 4 oz. On our home scale more recently he was just about 18lbs. Wow! He's so strong. He's been holding his head up well for awhile now and has even started trying to roll over. He's made it to his side, but not all the way over just yet. He has also figured out how to hold onto his toys and even has a favorite. I took his 3 month pics last weekend. Here are a few.






On Wednesday we finally heard from the Cath. Lab. Olivia's heart cath is scheduled for 3/16. I'm glad to have a date in mind, but I'm still not ready to do it. The last time Olivia had one she was 18 months old. It was hard enough then. This time we're going to have to actually explain things before we go. I ordered a going to the hospital sticker book I'm going to get it out a day or two before the procedure. Please keep Olivia in your prayers as well as all of her other heart buddies who are going to be having heart procedures and surgeries...and also our ones recovering as well.
Speaking of these precious little heart kiddos...We got invited to a Valentine's Party over at Ellie's house. Olivia and all of her other heart buddies and their siblings played, decorated cookies, did crafts...It was great. Thanks for hosting, Heidi (and for e-mailing the pics)!



No comments:
Post a Comment