Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Favorites

Fall is here...my favorite time of year. The leaves changing to a beautiful medley of orange, red, and yellow. The cool, crisp air (which feels incredibly good when your 39 weeks pregnant!). Carving pumpkins and baking pies. Cuddling up with a blanket and some hot apple cider...What's not to love!

Sander's Pumpkin Farm













A few months after saying goodbye to his beloved friend Daisy Mae (our dog of 16 years), Gramps got a new pup named Lucy. Olivia has sure taken a liking to her...as well as Buster!!!



Some fun in the leaves












I loove this new teethy laugh Liv has going!





As far as things go with Baby Spencer...Just when I think today might be “The Day” nothing ends up happening...I give up! I've still got the cramping, but not 5-10 minutes apart. I was induced with Olivia, so I'm really not sure what to expect. 2 weeks ago I was almost 75% effaced and over 1cm, so it shouldn't be too long. Tomorrow is our Anniversary. It seems we are always doing something off the wall that day. Last year I had one of my lymph nodes removed and 2 years before that Livi was in the hospital...So, hey maybe that will be the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment