Well, still no baby at The Spencer household. I think we're all getting a little anxious for Baby Spencer to arrive. Technically, I'm really not due until tomorrow. However, with GD the doctors, myself, and pretty much everybody expected him to come early. So, needless to say, the past few weeks have been brutal. To make matters worse, I went to the High-Risk OB on Monday and they discovered I've made zero progress from two weeks ago. Yea....Really. I had fantasized about walking in, getting checked and having them surprisingly tell me, “Wow, you are almost 5 cm dilated, let's go ahead and admit you.” No such luck. Also, my doctor really isn't in favor of inducing me. He went ahead and scheduled an induction for next Thursday at 41 weeks, but said he strongly felt I would go into labor on my own before than. I told him I strongly hoped so...

To keep my sanity, I've been making others follow me around and help me do things. Tonight
Steve and I went to Walmart to pick up some last minute items. However, they didn't have everything I wanted (like a small fan, which means my list is not complete; this obviously is not acceptable to me right now). So, we will have to make another trip sometime soon...Very soon.
Aunt Lisa was kind enough to invite Gram, Livi, and myself with her to Bloomsbury Farm last week. We had never been there and enjoyed every minute of it. Livi actually lasted for 5 hours, that's as long as Adventureland!

















A few nights ago I had Steve lug the pumpkins inside so we could carve them. Livi had a lot of fun with this. Her OT, Melissa, bought her a Ms Potato Head Princess kit for her pumpkin. She loved putting that together. She was also quite fascinated with the 'pumpkin guts' and kept wanting to eat them. Finally, we let her try a bite...I think she'd agree they look much cooler than they taste. Haha!



Well, hopefully the next time I write will be a quick post about the arrival of Baby Spencer. Wish me luck, send up some prayers...and some hope that tomorrow could still be the day (Oh, please, oh please, oh please)!
Oh, and GO VIKES!

Praying for Baby Spencer to come SOON! I bet you are r-e-a-d-y!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!