A few weeks ago Nordstrom had their annual picnic in Cedar Rapids. Gram invited Aunt Lisa and us to go with her this year. It was at Usher's Ferry and it was amazing. The food, bouncy rides, train rides, and looking at all the historical buildings. It was a lot of fun for all of us! They also had free face painting and they were very intricate designs. But, after waiting in line for 40 minutes and still having 4 people in front of us, we called it quits. We still had a blast doing other things.










Thomas is turning into a little stinker ! Once this kid gets walking, I will never sit down. He already has me up and chasing after him constantly. He is still a sweet, happy, laid-back baby...he is just into EVERYTHING!

Instead of using the door to this playhouse, Tom will just fling himself over the wall!

You tell this kid no and he just smiles....
Thomas is starting to put more sounds together. He will look at me and say, “Mama.” He also says, “Dada” “more” and “Num.” Although, he doesn't always say these on a consistent basis. Thomas is the fastest crawler I have ever seen. He's faster than Livi at crawling right now! He walks all along the furniture and he has also taken two steps unassisted! Mama's big boy!


On Sunday night we took advantage of the cooler weather and had a fire out back. Steve went to the store to get Graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows and we had our first family smores night! I couldn't remember the last time I had a real smore. It was great!


Marshmallow face!
On Monday MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) had their annual kick off. The kids and I went and enjoyed carnival games and snacks. I have been in MOPS before, but this is the first time I've taken the kids with. Olivia loved it.



Believe it or not, yesterday was Olivia's first day of preschool. I am in disbelief myself. Our big girl! I went into work a little late and took Liv to her first day of school. I couldn't wait to rush home at lunch to hear all about it! However, this Little Miss isn't giving me any details! She told me she had fun and she went down the big slide. Her teacher told Gram during prayer she made sure to include the horses she loves so much. Ha. Too cute!



“Bye, Mom! You can leave now!”
We seriously need to get Ryelin and Thomas together! I was bummed I missed th MOPS kick off, I was going to go but monday totally felt like sunday to me! Glad to know that you go, maybe next meeting we could go together? I miss talking to you! I saw Livi that day she started school she said it was awesome! :) She's getting so big and she is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete