I just wanted to post a quick update to let you all know how Miss Livi-Pie is doing. She seems to be handling this cold pretty well, although when she woke-up Friday morning she was complaining that her right ear hurt. Ironically enough, I too woke-up Friday morning with an ear ache and a sore throat. Gram and myself asked Livi a few different times what hurt and she pointed to her right ear each time, so I made an appointment with Dr. Rick. Sure enough, Livi has an ear infection. This is only the second time she's ever had this, so I was a bit surprised. Rick called in an Amoxicillin, which we started last night. I was going to go in to my family doctor, but after talking to the nurse, it sounded like there wouldn't be much they could do for me since I'm pregnant. Please say some prayers for us both to feel better soon!
This is Miss Livi-Pie's pouty face....She wants to go outside and play!

Don't forget the Heart Walk is only 2 weeks away!
Visit my walk page:
Donate in Honor of Olivia
Hope you guys are feeling much better!
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised they couldn't prescribe you with an antibiotic of some sort. Saying lots of prayers!