
"Don't take my picture!" This is just as the fashion show was beginning...


She takes a fall and is still all smiles, what a fashion diva!



All aboard!

Thomas and Katelyn liked checking each other out. There was even some hair pulling, but Thomas didn't seem to mind. These two kiddos are about the most laid back babies I've ever met! Ahhh, we deserve it, Heidi!

Things have been going ok here. It's definitely been a change in routine for everyone with me not getting home until 5:45pm. I've been trying my best to get supper made, baths given, meds ready, and put Thomas to sleep all in the hour and a half I have after work. Sometimes things haven't gotten done, but eventually things will fall into place. Olivia has been such a good helper. She even fed Thomas a bottle the other night (check out lefty holding the bottle!).


As most of you read in the last update, Olivia has been quite tired and out of breath lately. I had been shrugging it off, trying not to worry. However, my husband and now my parents have voiced their concerns to me as well. I figured it was time to send our beloved Cardiology ARNP an e-mail. I told her Olivia's symptoms and let her know her SATS have been in the low 80's (which isn't awful for Olivia). Trudy e-mailed me back a few minutes later and told me we need to bring Olivia in for another evaluation and an echo within the next few weeks. She said Olivia's body may be ready for The Fontan (her 3rd open heart surgery). To say the least, I was shocked. We weren't even due for another appointment until June. I figured Trudy would tell me not to worry too much and to keep an eye on her SATS. We go next wed at 2:00pm for the appointment. Please pray for the doctors and nurses to have all the knowledge they need to proceed in the best possible way for Olivia....
Praying for that appointment! We've noticed Derrick getting out of breath and being a little "more blue" lately too but he's not two yet. Yikes that scares me! Lots of prayers that they figure out exactly what is going on and that if it is time for the Fontan, that everything goes perfectly!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of all the kids. What a perfect little play date! :)